For more information click here
The special siphon - Suction-side type fills and closes automatically and is suitable for draining HVAC-devices at coolers, humidifiers or other wet areas which operate at a lower pressure than that of the surrounding environment.
- With in-line floating ball used as a back-pressure valve
- Screwed cap for inspection purposes
- Suitable for a maximum negative pressure difference P = 2900 Pa
- Constructed of polypropylene (PP)
- Water supply connection via screwed crimp joint or rubber sleeve for device outlets of ¾", 1", 1¼", 1½"
- Outlet diameter 40 mm
- Variable outlet construction with two-sided thread connection and adjustable
- installation height
- The siphon should not be connected directly to the drains but allowed to discharge
- The overall height can be reduced by installing the upright stand pipe at an angle.
The siphons are available in white and transparent design. The transparent siphons are essential for hygienic use, e.g. in hospitals or laboratories.
Prices available on request.